Perfection is getting in your way!
I know the kids are rejecting the healthy recipes you try.
I know you feel stretched and pulled in all directions.
I know there’s no time for you.
I know that you are desperate to put into practice the ‘healthy living’ tips and meals that you find online (and in your mountain of recipe books!)
I know you sometimes feel so far from the woman who values health and the health of her kids highly.
So let me help.
I’m Lisa Corduff
and I help people improve their lives - but not with those weird ‘8-weeks until fab and fit’ kind of promises that no one can ever achieve. I go slow. We take small steps. The change is achievable and it sticks.
get your Groove Back:
5 Simple Steps to reconnecting with your Cha Cha.
I’ve created this FREE mini-course so you can experience the Small Steps difference.
Here’s what will happen:
- You’ll make some simple changes (and feel awesome)
- You’ll get a bit of momentum (and want to make more)
- You’ll realise change is ACHIEVABLE
- You’ll realise changing old habits can actually be enjoyable
- That voice in your head? She might start being kind to you