I asked my FB community their favourite pizza toppings the other night when I was creating a random dinner with leftovers. I was literally putting leftovers on pizza!
The response was overwhelming (and seriously inspiring) so thought I’d collect all the contributions in a blog post for when we are next stuck with pizza toppings ideas!
I bet you can find something for every taste in this list of favourite pizza toppings!
Pizza Topping Ideas:
- Egg and bacon pizza with cheese and fresh herbs. (Lisa)
- Grated carrot with cherry tomatoes, bacon or ham and cheese. (Brenda)
- Tomato pizza sauce, chicken, pineapple, red capsicum, shallots, bacon and cheese. (Dani)
- Pumpkin, feta and baby spinach, drizzle a bit of reduced balsamic vinegar on top. (Joanne)
- Zucchini, mushroom, tuna, olives, sundried toms, cheese and then avo on top when out of the oven. (Yvonne)
- Artichoke hearts, spinach, mushrooms, asparagus cherry tomatoes. (Juliana)
- Sliced Potato, thyme, rosemary, lemon zest olive oil and cheese. (Amy)
- Tomato paste, prosciutto, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, capsicum, baby spinach, olives, mozzarella and a sprinkle of parmesan.(Katherine)
- Pesto, prawn and feta. (Sonia)
- Leftover cooked chicken, diced bacon, feta, a little torn up danish salami and bbq sauce with cheese, of course! (Dawn)
- Tandoori chicken with mozzarella… and then add a topping of mango/avocado/red onion and lime juice salsa! (Louise)
- Basil pesto as the sauce, roast pumpkin pieces, bocconcini, and pine nuts. (Stacey)
- Tandoori chicken with onion and red capsicum then topped with garlic/herb yogurt. (Hannah)
- Mex style, using leftover burrito/taco filling with onion, capsicum, mushroom then topped with quacamole, sour cream/yogurt and a little corn, tomato, onion and coriander salad. (Hannah)
- Tomato paste, thin slices of apple, blue cheese, toasted almonds and rocket. (Anna)
- Tandoori chicken, mango chutney on the base, baby spinach, roast pumpkin, red onion and feta. (Jackie)
- Proscuitto, pear, caramelized onion, bocconcini on tomato base. (John)
- Tomato, zucchini, onion, bacon, chicken, pineapple and LF cheese. (Debbie)
- Pumpkin, lamb, spinach and pine nuts. (Kellie)
- Broccoli florets, red cabbage, marinated green olives, sliced tomato and fresh mozzarella.(Sarah)
- Pesto base with spinach, feta and pineapple. (Candy)
- Baby bocconcini and roast pumpkin cubes, thin sliced zucchini and free range ham. (Amy)
Thank you to everyone who made such awesome suggestions, comment below if you try one!!
Or let us all know what your faves are, there can never be too many pizza topping ideas, can there?