We are looking for a Customer Service Guru to join our team! If you are friendly, organised and proactive and have approx 5 hours per week available to work, we would love to hear from you. The hours need to be completed as 1 hour per day Mon – Fri and can be flexible between the hours of 9am – 5pm AEST.
This is a home based position, Australian applicants preferred. You must have your own computer and internet access.
Work is on a casual contractor basis and hours will increase during peak Launch periods (up to 15-20 hours per week).
The main duties include:
– Management of email inbox and Facebook messages – responding to customer enquiries
– Liaison and support for new and existing Small Steps Members
– Simple technical support (eg, re-setting passwords)
– Facebook group admin – adding and removing members
– Launch Support – additional hours during peak launch times to answer email and live chat messenger enquiries (up to 15-20 hours per week)
– Monitoring / responding to website comments
– Managing guest interview liaison
– Additional admin support as required
There is scope for this position to expand as the company grows.
To apply please send a copy of your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including a brief description of your background and why you are interested in the role.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
Applications will close Friday 9th of June.